[hylafax-users] Super G3 Fax Modems Recommendations

Hi All,

Now that Hylafax supports Super G3, I would like to try and take
advantage of it.

I have a fax server running 4.2.1 on FC2 that has 2 external modems
(Best Data V.92) that have worked really well for the past 4 years.

We receive and send total about 800-1,000 pages a day. Fax sizes
run from 1 - 70 pages or more.

Mostly we are sending/receiving from medium to large companies and
I think some line time could be saved if I could support faster faxing.

I'd like to replace the Best Data modems with 2 modems capable of
Super G3. I'd like to hear anybody's experience and recommendations
for Super G3 modems with Hylafax. Cost is an issue and I'd like to
do this as inexpensively as possible!

I've always used external modems for the best compatibility with RH
and drivers. For cost savings, do PCI SuperG3 modems work well
with linux/hylafax and if so which ones?

Thanks in advance!

Mike