[hylafax-users] No notifications get sent

Hi

We do not get any notification for failed or received faxes – suddenly stopped yesterday.  We are using HylaFAX-4.2.0 on a Redhat ES v3 server.

I have done the following:

  1. Ran faxsetup
  2. Ran faxaddmodem
  3. had a look at the logs – could not see anything wrong – what do I need to look for?
  4. restarted many times
  5. looked at the aliases file – FaxMaster is ok
  6. Our libtiff file version  is 3.5.7-13

What else can I do?

All  help is welcomed

Theuns  Smuts

Associate, Business Consultant, CA (SA)

Loubser Du Plessis Inc

Tel: +27 (21) 888 5600

Fax:  +27 (21) 888 5698

Direct: +27 (21) 888 5620

e-mail:  theuns@xxxxxxxxx

website:  www.ldp.co.za

NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete this message. This message should not be copied or used for any purpose other than intended, nor should it be disclosed to any other person.

---