[hylafax-users] faxmail trouble with coversheets

We are using a Lexmark scanner/printer as a 'walk up' fax machine. It is
setup so that it will scan a document and e-mail it to a fax server. The
scan is an attachment in Postscript format and we have got it successfully
send as a fax via hylafax.

The problem is that faxmail extracts stuff out of the e-mail header and
tries to make a cover page out of it. We can suppress this with PageHeaders:
no and AutoCoverPage: no but it still a cover page is sent (with nothing on
it).

Any ideas?

Peter Beurle