Re: [hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready ... wrong config ?

On 2004.06.22 08:27 Frederic Trudeau wrote:

Greetings, and thanks for your help so far. Your feedback helped somewhat. I was able to send a fax, but it seams the modem hangs after processing a random number of fax requests in the queue.

Is there a specific config for a Sportster 288000/Fax V6.0 ?

As I said, you need to use config/usr-xon.

When using faxaddmodem, we have the choice to configure the modem as a
Class1 or Class2.0.
We tried both choices.

Don't even consider Class 2.0 with USR modems.

ATI0    RESULT = "OK"   RESPONSE = "2886"
ATI1    RESULT = "OK"   RESPONSE = "1554"
ATI2    RESULT = "OK"   RESPONSE = "OK"
ATI3    RESULT = "OK"   RESPONSE = "Sportster 28800/Fax V6.0"

It should pick up config/usr-xon just fine. Why weren't you using that one before?