To: 0123456789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: udippel@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: This is a test fax
Date: 27-11-03

[...]

The trouble comes with the first line:

1. The recipient has fax number 0123456789; but doesn't know anything
about @fax.udippel.com; so she might be confused.

2. If the recipient is sufficiently intelligent and in computing, she
will understand that she has found a fax relay and send her own faxes
(for free !) through this relay from now onwards.

I don't want either.
So I started playing with hfaxd.conf and
Headers: "clear From Subject Cc Date"
I have no idea yet, if this works (weekend, no real-world fax around).

Even if it did work, I'd prefer to mangle the first line instead of
suppressing it: