[hylafax-users] printer-faxes for HylaFAX

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what printer drivers/programs exist so the I can set up a
"printer" that will spool to HylaFAX?

This is needed for both Linux and Win2k/XP?

The HylaFAX manual simply says: "You're on your own", but surely this has
been done before - all the M$ fax printers just work with no hassles and I
cannot believe that the multitude of HylaFAX users are content with
command-line pushing of documents to be faxed.

Some pointers would be cool.

TIA,
Zoltan