[hylafax-users] Using hylafax as a email to fax gateway.

Greetings.

I see HylaFax as greatly evolve over the course of the past 6 years. CAM
Internet used to have this application setup in a way that it provided a
simple "email to fax" gateway. In other words, we used to be able to send
email like [phonenumber]@hylafax.cam.org, and a fax was sent to this phone
number.

Is this still possible to setup this with the current version of HylaFax ?
I see that it has evolve more like a receiver, not a sender.

Any pointers in the doc, or a step by step procedure would be appreciated.

-
Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau@xxxxxxx>
Communications Accessibles Montreal
Web: http://www.cam.org