[hylafax-users] Dialed number routed port.

We have an Eicon PRI card that mainly receives faxes on a pool of about 300 numbers. We would like to be able to setup a single DSP on the card to be able to take inbound data calls whilst the other DSPs take faxes. I understand that faxgetty can pass data calls to mgetty where it detects this, but we need to execute a different modem initialization string (to those setup currently) when this happens.

Therefore, can Hylafax route an inbound call to a modem port based on the number that was dialed?? For example, if the number is 5555 then send to ttyds05 but all other calls route to ttyds01-ttyds04??

Many thanks.

Iain.