Re: [hylafax-users] CAPI4Hylafax not picking up?

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 15:06 +0200, Holger Raschke wrote:
[..snip..]
> Set AcceptSpeech to "1", otherwise only rings with
> ISDN-service-indicator for "FAX" are answered. Most analog fax machines
> or modems don't send this.

One last problem. When I try and send a fax using c2sendfax, it doesn't
send it and I see the following in dmesg:

kcapi: recv_handler: applid 5 ? (LISTEN_CONF                ID=005
#0x0000 LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x1
  Info                            = 0x0
)