[hylafax-users] How to route log message to another log file?

Hi, all logs message from Hylafax are written in /var/log/messages file.
This file become huge and I prefer to have a separated hylafax log.
In /etc/syslog.conf, I have the following line :
hylafax.*     /var/log/hylafax0

but this file doesn't exist, and all log from hylafax are routed to /var/log/messages :-(((
How can I redirect hylafax messages to a separate file ?

Thanks in advance,

Sylvain MACHEFERT
sylvain.machefert@xxxxxxxxx

CABINET SEGECO
Z.I. 12 av. de Coubon
43700 BRIVES CHARENSAC

Service Informatique
tel : 04 71 05 38 77 ou poste 3292 en interne

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions