Re: [hylafax-users] E-Mail Notification Problems...Again!

I don't know sendmail; however, I do know other MTAs.

Check /etc/aliases who is FaxMaster aliased to? Does that user, in fact,
exist?

Have you run any system upgrades? Did these upgrades come with new
configuration files? Did you install the new configuration files? If so,
recheck the sendmail configuration. Perhaps yours was overwritten?

On you hylafax server, try to telnet to localhost on port 25 and then
try sending an email following the instructions here:

HELO somedomain.com
MAIL FROM: someuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RCPT TO: recipient@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DATA
Subject: testing sendmail
test message
.

(the dot alone on the last line is important).

Ian