[hylafax-users] faxcover: locales and accented character...

I'm using hylafax 4.1.1-3 in a debian GNU/Linux 3.0 woody, and i'm
experimenting with faxcovers, using tgif and make_faxcover.

I've just hit the -z bug, and solved it, but i've two more trouble:

+ the date are printed with the C locale, there's a way to set some
  different locale, so the date are printed in italian?

+ accented characters (àèìòù and so on) are not correctly escaped in
  faxcover generation, so strange character are printed.

I've googled and searched in bts and list archive for these problems,
but found nothing.

Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    ... votantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantonio ...
	     resistenza arcobaleno contro la politica grigia

		    http://www.peacelink.it/votantonio