Re: [hylafax-users] ISDN modem usage HOWTO required.

Hi,

Thanks for the answers,

> >2. Now modem answers only on ttyS1, but I would like to use 2
simultaneous
> > connections. Maybe I need to load any drivers for USR Courier I-Modem
> >that will emulate 2 analog modems?
> No, attach a 2nd modem (no need to be isdn) to the analog port on the back
> of the i-modem if it has one, this is how a similar modem (elite2864I)
> works.

It this case I'll probably loose DID information on second port?

> >3. FaxDispatch file contais two method of routing: by device and by CID,
is CID the destination number or it is just caller ID?
> CID is caller ID.
> Isdn modems tipically display the called id too (since you may have more
> than one number on the isdn line) so you should be able to route by called
> id too. You have to play with CIDNumber, CIDName params.
> However, if you use 2 modems this does not matter, since you can link a
> phone number to the device.

It is not the solution because the amount of numbers is much more lager than
amount of lines.

Thanks,
Georgy.