[hylafax-users] Rotate a PDF with GhostScript

Hi all !

I'm searching for a way to rotate a PDF file with ghostscript 6+ under
linux.
I saw in this list one solution with imagick but I want with GhostScript.

I don't understand the GhostScript doc when it says :

-------
Setting page orientation
By default Ghostscript determines viewing page orientation based on the
dominant text orientation on the page. Sometimes, when the page has text in
several orientations or has no text at all, wrong orientation can be
selected.
Acrobat Distiller parameter AutoRotatePages controls the automatic
orientation selection algorithm. On Ghostscript, besides input stream,
Distiller parameters can be given as command line arguments. For
instance: -dAutoRotatePages=/None or /All or /PageByPage.
When there is no text on the page or automatic page rotation is set to /None
an orientation value from setpagedevice is used. Valid values are: 0
(portrait), 3 (landscape), 2 (upside down), and 1 (seascape). The
orientation can be set from the command line as "-c <</Orientation 3>>
setpagedevice" using Ghostscript directly but cannot be set in ps2pdf.

I don't want automatic page rotate, I just want to rotate one pdf on
demand, with a shell command, and I don't understand the -c <</Orientation
3>>
setpagedevice...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sylvain MACHEFERT