Re: [hylafax-users] V.34-Fax, was: large multiport systems

Lee,

Thanks for the reply, and for the detailed analysis which, in broad strokes
at least, supports our assertion that V.34 can be useful in many instances.
I'm glad to see V.34 may have a place in your faxing, depending upon the
specific application of course ;-)

We recently engineered a "modest" 180-channel (6 x E1) broadcast facility
for one of our customers (apparently it cranked out nearly 250,000 pages
this weekend alone), and the customer has been kind enough to allow us to
gather statistics from this server in the coming months. It should prove to
be a useful source of real-world data for measuring things like V34
penetration, and the pros/cons of V.34 in various applications over a very
large amount of faxing.

We'll share what we learn, as we learn it!

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer