Re: [hylafax-users] 4.1.8 compile problem - tifflib version -- solved by iFAX!

--- Ron <listread@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Although no one on the list dared to tackle this
> problem, we did solve
> it with the help of    iFAX's    consulting service.
>
> They were prompt and professional - and got the job
> done!

Well, I guess they have the time to answer you. You
can't expect help as granted since most of the people
here have to spent their personal time to give
answers.But, why, you may think, nobody answer you? I
can give you an example. I posted last week a question
about fax resolution that if I searched in the
documentation(I rememebered that later), wouldn't be
necessary bother anyone (thanks Darren). So, about
your question, I presume that you had installed a
libtiff that's incompatible with 4.1.8, according with
what the message points. If you searched in the
mailling list, this question was made before, and the
answer was: downgrade. It's not a matter of not answer
your question, the thing is, it didn't happen.
Best regards.