Re: [hylafax-users] Document combiner

This is pretty much what we need.  We often have to assemble printouts of
several HP/GL plotfiles into one document, sometimes along with a word
document, for sending as a single fax.

> If you are using one of the "print-to-fax" clients, then you just fax
> the document you currently print (only because that's what
> the client is designed to do).

Right...but CallXpress Fax, for example, has a print-to-fax client that can
hold the rendered TIFFs of several documents, then let you merge them before
sending.  This is the kind of feature I need.

> It's been a while since I used whfc or cypheus, but I thought
> that both
> of these also had a "send fax" interface where you could pick
> the files
> to send and send them without haveing to use the
> "print-to-fax" feature.

Yes, but at least in WHFC's case, if you pick multiple .ps files it sends
each one as a seperate fax.  That isn't what I'm looking for.  This would
work, though, if someone knows of a program for Windows that can combine
multiple Postscript files into one big Postscript file.  Then I'd just tell
my users to print their documents to file and combine the files, then send
them.