[hylafax-users] Multiport serial cards - recommendations?

Title: Message
Hi, I'm running Mandrake Linux 9.2 with al relevant updates, I've got Hylafax 4.1.6, both are running without problems.

the problem I have is that I need to use two more modems on this machine but there's only on port built in, I bought an Avlab PCI 2 port serial card, installed it, ran the config util that comes with it in DOS, Linux doesn't pick this device up properly, it just appears as an unknown device. Has anyone had a similar problem, or, could anyone recommend a serial card that they've had some success with?

much appreciated

Sean Hoggard

solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company from

which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised

that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination

forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any

responsibility for loss of business or damage caused arising from this e-mail.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions