From: firemark [mailto:firemark@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 11 March 2004 10:08 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] corrupt pdf files (all of a sudden)

Hi all... I'm new to this list, and looking for some help.

Hylafax has been running just fine for me for about a year, then
suddenly today, I've got problems.

I have faxes emailed to me as pdf files.  Just today, the pdfs have
started coming in corrupted.  To troubleshoot, I've looked at this on
several systems and the problem doesn't seem to be with my reader.

Has anyone else experienced this, and more importantly, found a
solution?

Thanks

-Gordon

/dev/null
  *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx*