Re: [hylafax-users] Postscript / Perl Parse

Hi Paul,

I've had this problem with a number of PC products before, if I remember rightly, it's because postscript allows for a binary image to be dropped directly in to the postscript file. Great for printing but it sucks for parsing ;-)

Maybe they can save it in something like HTML ? You can then use netscape or something similar to convert to postscript and it will give you native postscript rather than a binary image.

I hope this helps,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension  34193
External     (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

"Paul Kraus" <pkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2004 00:12