[hylafax-users] changing the ownership of files in recvq

Hi
I would like to setup an enviroment with multiple users. I don't like
anonymous access to the received queue. I would like to adjust faxrcvd to
sort the inbound jobs and to assign it to different users according some
rules. Adjusting faxrcvd is not a problem, but I would like to do it so that
every user can manipulate only with his jobs in the received queue, not with
the others
I am playing with ownership (user/group) of the files in recvq directory and
with the access rights, but I am not able to solve it.
The files in /var/spool/fax/recvq are by default owned by uucp.uucp and
FileRcvMode is 600. If I set the ownership to myuser.uucp and chmod to 664,
the received faxes are not visible to anyone... it looks to me that faxserver
itself then could not access it
Is it possible to change in some way the owner of the files to the required
user and keep hylafax working properly?

Thanks

Vladimir Bobek