[hylafax-users] Cypheus displaying wrong number of pages received

Cypheus 3.10.4493 (Beta3)
Hylafax CVS Head

We use Cypheus for our receptionist to forward all incoming faxes to
people.  Until the other day, we had the annoyance of Cypheus listing faxes
that were currently being received with the "pages" set to 0.  Occasionally
our receptionist in her speed, would successfully delete a fax that as
being received and it would never get routed to anyone.

I just upgraded Hylafax to the latest cvs head the other day and now the 0
page faxes don't show up, or at least they show up with at least 1 page in
the "pages" column.  I am now noticing that it will say 1 page even if
there are 3 pages (sometimes it says 2 when there are 3).

When I go into the OUTBOX and back into the INBOX, it still will have the
wrong number (if I did this with the page 0 thing above, it would refresh
correctly)   If I look at faxstat -r, it will list the right number.  If I
close cypheus and reopen it, then it will display the correct number of
pages.

I really think this is a Cypheus problem, but since my page 0 issue went
away when I upgraded Hylafax, I thought I would verify that this isn't
hylafax related.  Should I bug the author of Cypheus (he isn't very
responsive)?