Re: [hylafax-users] Fax routing

As soon as you figure out how to either of those thing give me a yell.  When I can get a few hours ( optimistic I know, but I can dream can't I ) I'll try to push together a sh script as a wrapper.  I'll pass it on if its worth anything.

                           Matt Sorah
                               MIS
                  Eagle Equipment Corp.

Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> wrote on 03/09/2004 03:13:52 PM:

> * Matthew Sorah <matthews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040309 15:09]:
> > That sounds pretty cool, but does such a thing exist right now?
>
> No, not yet... It's a dream of mine - I just need another 8 hours in
> evey day ;-)
>
> a.
> --
> Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
> Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103
> iFAX Solutions, Inc.                                http://www.ifax.com/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions