[hylafax-users] NSS/NSF support

Hi List,
I am new to Hylafax. The problem I am trying to solve is, I have a t38modem which I want to use to send/receive faxes to/from a propriatory fax m/c. This fax m/c uses NSF/NSS messages to setup the fax channel. As per my understanding, these messages have vendor specific frame formats. My question is, how diifcult is it to make Hylafax interoperate with such a m/c. What kind of things I will have to do to support proper handling of NSF/NSS messages.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
regards,
Vishal Phirke

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions