[hylafax-users] ISDN

Hi,

I want to use Hylafax (one line is enough) with
Mandrake 9.1, over ISDN. However, it would appear from
the mail archives that getting PCI ISDN cards to work
can be quite difficult.

Would it be easier to use a USB ISDN card? The driver
probles would still be present, though, so perhaps one
does't gain a lot? Any views?

Useing an ISDN card with an Ethernet interface would
of cause avoid the driver problems, but I have not
been able to find any (I am new to this, though).

Your views and recommendations are most welcome.
Thanks in advance.