From: swilliams@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swilliams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:36 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: smbfax

Some of you hylafax users must have encountered this problem during your
tenure...

I finally have smbfax emailing a link back to me when I print a fax, and I'm
able to enter the fax number, etc, into the form, but as soon as I hit "Send
Fax," a responce page pops up, saying:

Fax sent

Program output follows (in case of any errors):

COMMAND FAILED Operation not permitted

My permissions are wide open on all of the queues and scrips, etc...just to
simplify troubleshooting. I've seen that some one back in 2002 had the same
problem (see below), but there wasn't a solution to it at that point. If
someone has solved this problem I'd be thankful for the answer.

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-06/msg00402.php