Re: [hylafax-users] Fax to SMB Share

> Thanks for the quick response!

No worries.  Great timing, really.

> What I would like to be able to do is, just as Hylafax can email to
> different users based on the device the fax came in on, send the fax to a
> shared directory for each fax device.

If you have a single hyla receiver, then this would be best done with a
small modification to bin/faxrcvd (/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd) - which
either moves or copies [depending on whether or not you wish to maintain a
central repository of inbound faxes] to the various sharepoints.  How many
users/devices are we talking about here?

> Can this be done in Hylafax?

Well, the nice thing about open source software is that if it doesn't do
anything you want, you can change it.

=R=