Re: [hylafax-users] external v.92 us robotics model 5601

On 2004.03.03 09:32 The Duke Has You wrote:
Dear Lee.

Verified the ghostscript install... good.

Documents are placed into /var/spool/fax/docq and are named doc20.ps.20 (I attached one) When I right-click the document, it says postscript.

I don't know what right-clicking a document means or does.

Permissions are: user uucp read write, group 60002 read, meta information created by hylafax TextfmtClass. (or else if sent via winbox = pscript5.dll. same permissions)

The extent of my knowledge has been reached... Relying on yours. I clearly am where I had never been before. It is meant as a compliment (french is my birth langage, so excuse me if it got out wrong)

I'm not sure what to tell you at this point.

Look at the logging, in particular the ps2fax call (which is logged). Run it by hand from the /var/spool/hylafax/ and see what happens.