Re: [hylafax-users] Multiple Modems

"Darren Nickerson" <darren.nickerson@xxxxxxxx> wrote on 03/02/2004 04:45:12
PM:

> At some point in recent history, cwood wrote:

DQoNCg0KDQpoeWxhZmF4LXVzZXJzLWJvdW5jZUBoeWxhZmF4Lm9yZyB3cm90ZSBvbiAwMy8wMi8y

> You know, that's funny ... I was going to say the same thing! ;-)
>
> But seriously, am I the only person that is unable to view this
(apparently
> Unicode(UTF-8)) message?

To be honest, I have no idea how that happened.  :)  Sometimes Lotus Notes
does its own thing and embarrasses me (I really don't need the help in that
area).

My apologies to everyone.  (This email better not do the same thing!)

Chris