[hylafax-users] FaxQueuer conversion error

Title: Message
Hi,

I haven't been able to send any faxes.  Looking in the messages log, I'm getting an exit status 0xff00 from FaxQueuer trying to convert the document.   Then it says PREPARE DONE and then a notify "no_formatter".

I've checked that the symlinks in /var/spool/fax/bin for pdf2fax & ps2fax point to their respective .gs counterparts, which they do, and it still doesn't work.

I've tried running the pdf2fax script on it's own without success, I get permission denied even when I run it using the file's owner which is root.  I think this may play a part in (or be) the problem.

And is there a way to tell sendfax or the faxqueuer that the document doesn't need converting and supply it with a preformatted g3 file for the time being?

Geoff

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions