[hylafax-users] Multiple Modems

Hi,

            I just got another USR modem for outbound faxing..  I’ve added it to Hylafax with faxaddmodem.  I’ve got faxgetty listening on /dev/ttyS4 and I want to have all outbound faxes go to /dev/ttyS5

Minicom reports the modem working so it works.  When I run sendfax it states the following.

Trying fax device '/dev/tty4c'... cannot open!

Trying fax device '/dev/tty4d'... cannot open!

sendfax: cannot access fax device(s) (locked?)

Where do I tell it to just use ttyS5?

-- Keith

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions