[hylafax-users] Last Page of Multi-Page Fax is Garbage

We run HylaFAX-4.1.8 on FreeBSD-4.9 sever. The server runs great for both sending and receiving, but I have begun to notice that some multi-page faxes are arriving with the last page as just a bunch of garbage at the top of the page. Nothing is legible.

I noticed at first that it was one particular fax machine from our branch office in NYC that was doing this. I tested from a fax machine in the same office and from my HylaFAX server at home. No problem. This morning I noticed that another one our branch offices in NJ has started the same problem. A one page fax works fine but anything longer than one page ends up with the last page whacked. These same branch offices can fax to our normal fax machine and everything works fine. It's appears to be only the HylaFax server and only on long distance calls.

Any ideas as to what might be happening? If we can't resolve this, management will never buy into making HylaFax a company wide standard.

Do you Yahoo!?