[hylafax-users] smbfax

Some of you hylafax users must have encountered this problem during your tenure...

I finally have smbfax emailing a link back to me when I print a fax, and I'm able to enter the fax number, etc, into the form, but as soon as I hit "Send Fax," a responce page pops up, saying:

Fax sent

Program output follows (in case of any errors):

COMMAND FAILED Operation not permitted

My permissions are wide open on all of the queues and scrips, etc...just to simplify troubleshooting. I've seen that some one back in 2002 had the same problem (see below), but there wasn't a solution to it at that point. If someone has solved this problem I'd be thankful for the answer.

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-06/msg00402.php

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions