[hylafax-users] Problem: I send one A4 size FAX and two arrive

Hello Hylafax community,

I'm currently experiencing a strange behavior with Hylafax: When I send
a simple FAX (PS, Plain Text, ecc) in default A4 size (the FAX is just
one page) I recieve two FAXes: The FAX and a blank page.

I'm testing this kind of problem currently in the office I work, I send
an A4 FAX with Hylafax to our office FAX reciever which prints out the
FAX itself and another blank FAX with the same date and sender info.

I think Hylafax is currently seding a non well formatted FAX and our FAX
reciever (Xerox) recieves the FAX as two separate faxes or somehing
similiar.

Here are the details of my Hylafax system:

    . AVM B1 ISDN Card
    . Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 aka woody.
    . Kernel 2.4.18 self compiled with CAPI and B1 support.
    . capi4hylafax 01.02.02-1.1 (backport from unstable)
    . hylafax-server 1:4.1.8-0.backports.org.1 (backports.org)
    . hylafax-client 1:4.1.8-0.backports.org.1 (backports.org)

Maybe someone has experienced similiar problems and can send some
feedbak on how to fix this.

I Cc: this email also to the Debian backport maintainer of Hylafax so
he'll also be informed: Norbert Tretkowski <tretkowski@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks in advantage for any support.
Best regards,

 I.

P.S. I am currently _not_ subscribed to the hylafax-users mailing list
so please Cc: me when you reply to this email, thank you.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>