Re: [hylafax-users] Localization of tagline

> On 2004.02.19 07:17 Vladimir Bobek wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am thinking about possibility of having tagline of my outgoing faxes
> > in my
> > native language (Czech :).
> > Is it possible? I tried to change the TagLineFont option,  however my
> > faxes
> > after that were not having the tagline at all or the characters with
> > diacritics in the tagline were replaced with "?" (question mark).
>
> This is supposed to be the way that it works, so I'm not sure why it's
> not working.  I've never tried it myself.
>
> > Is there any global solution for the localization of the tagline or
> > even of
> > the faxrcvd script etc?
>
> Right now, i18n support in HylaFAX is quite limited by default.  Some
> of the Linux/BSD distributions have some customizations this way,
> though.
>
> I would recommend that you see why your TagLineFont option isn't
> working.
I noticed different behaviour of particular parts of tagline
I started hylafax with locales set to my language and parts of the tagline
were ok and the others were not.
Here is the option for tagline format:
TagLineFormat:         "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
The mid part %c was ok (it is substituted for current date and time). Though
in the date substition were the same characters as in the last part, the last
part was not OK. Do you anybody have an idea, what's the matter? It looks to
me that each part of the tagline is proccessed in a different way.

Vladimir Bobek