Re: [hylafax-users] Fax gets resent three times

Thanks for all of your great info, Lee...

I've gone through the data that is being sent, and can't see anything wrong
with the files that are not getting past the first page (there isn't much
different between them and the ones that go through successfully). And, they're
all plain text documents.

You said that the problem might be with the timing of the data and preceding
signals. Any suggestions as to how I could debug and fix something like that?
Where to start looking?

It's still so strange, because most of the outgoing faxes are fine, but there
are some users that *always* get these "triplicates". I also checked to see
if those complaining about triplicates are all using the same brand of fax
machine (or something), but that didn't seem to be part of the problem.

Thanks again!
.josh