[hylafax-users] voice and fax on same line - remote activation code

I am trying to replace our existing standalone fax machine with a HylaFAX server. We only have one phone line for both fax and voice.

One feature this standalone fax machine provides is a remote activation code. This allows the fax machine to receive a fax even if a human answered the phone before the fax machine.

For example - fax call comes in, human answers the phone before the fax machine, human recognizes it is a fax call and enters the remote activation code (*51), then the fax machine receives the fax - the human then hangs up their extension (note: this works on all extensions on the line, not just the phone on the fax machine).

Is a similar feature available with HylaFAX? I have checked the documentation and the closest thing I found was distinctive ring, but our phone line does not have this feature.

-----
Wayne Sopko