Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX sends Multiple Copies to Certain Fax Machines

On 2003.12.30 09:45 Jody Simon wrote:
Hello

We use HylaFAX with the Renlar System for Pharmacies,
it allows them to send Refill Request Directly from
the Renlar System, to the Doctor's Office Fax Machine.

The biggest Issue we have reported is that some Doctors
are getting Multiple Copies of Faxes (I have been told
as many as 50), I am sure this has to do with the EOP
Response from the Remote Fax Machine.

We are using an Older Version of HylaFAX.

My question is this, has this Issue been Resolved in the
latest version 4.1.8 of HylaFAX?

That can happen for a number of reasons, and all of the known and reproducible matters were resolved in 4.1.6. So, I guess the answer depends on what the exact problem is, what modem you have, what configuration you use, and what version of HylaFAX you run currently.