[hylafax-users] I sent one fax and nothing

I am running HylaFAX version 4.1.5 built Tue Oct 22 01:28:30 EDT 2002 for i686-pc-linux-gnu
on Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)Kernel 2.2.16-3 on an i686

I confiured two MultiTech MT2834ZDXb modems connected to a Digi Etherlite 80 serial port concentrator

I am using tty000 and tty001

I ran faxsetup and all seemed to be well.

I sent a two page fax and it went, but it was suppose to be 2 pages and instead it was one. It looked like the sending was going faster than the receving in that the line in the middle were sumgged.

SInce then I can get nothing

when I sendfax it times out "wainting for modem"
ehwn I run faxstat -s
[root@db1 /root]# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on db1.may.stober.com: Running
Modem tty000 (6067595045): Waiting for modem to come ready

I have cu -l tty000 in and it seems to be ok in all reguards

I have rebooted to try to "break something" loose

what should I do next?

I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance
begin:vcard
n:Marshall;Bill
tel;fax:606 759 5045
tel;home:606 759 7688
tel;work:606 759 5090
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Stober Drives Inc
adr:;;1781 Downing Drive;Maysville;Ky;41056;
version:2.1
email;internet:cwm@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Operations Manager
fn:Bill Marshall