Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with mass faxing

> when you set all devices to outgoing-controller 2 (or 1) only 2 jobs (=2
> B-Channels) should be successful.
> "Controller" is the S0-port.

Thanks - that helped. I now use the attached config.faxCAPI and it works
perfectly with 4 channels for receiving and 2 channels for sending.

> are the jobs really sent through an other controller as specified
> according to the logs? this option should work as it does in my
> installation.
> you should see something like

Hmm, strange, although OutgoingController ist set to value "Controller 2"
for both devices, faxes are sent via Controller 1...

One problem still exists - although all faxes are sent sucessfully
the fax confirmation says "Total Calls: 2". Looking at the logs,
all faxes are sent on the first try - any hints on that ?

Thanks

Christoph

#
#   config file for the AVM C4 ISDN controller
#   2 controllers (S0 ports) used
#   4 receiving channels, 2 send channels
#

SpoolDir:               /var/spool/fax
FaxRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd
PollRcvdCmd:            /var/spool/fax/bin/pollrcvd
FaxReceiveUser:         fax
FaxReceiveGroup:        dialout
LogTraceLevel:          4
LogFileMode:            0644
LogFile:                /var/log/capifax.log
{
    # Controller 1, 2 B-channels
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI1
    RecvFileMode:               0644
    FAXNumber:                  +1.23.45678
    LocalIdentifier:            "company name"
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
    OutgoingController:         2
    OutgoingMSN:
    SuppressMSN:                0