[hylafax-users] Hello sorry to be sending this message outside of the group of the hylafax, however I am with a problem that did not I find in previous message. When I installed the Hylafax, I left the configuration default, the message of error that arose "In X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new at ifax.com

 very tanks

	Problems

Hello
sorry to be sending this message outside of the group of the hylafax,
however I am with a problem that did not I find in previous message.
When I installed the Hylafax, I left the configuration default, the
message of error that  arose "In The local one dialtone", following The
configuration of a message, change the error for "In The carrier
detected".  I tried everything, and not with himself change this
message, or even send some fax.  I believe that the problem is in the
sign of line, as I am in a Phone head office, using PABX, I find that
the kind of sign is of some forms wrong.  It will be that already passed
for similar problem.

very tanks

Leonardo