[hylafax-users] HELP! Diva server BRI + Hylafax + Capi4Linux

Title: Message
Hi All,

I hope someone here can help, I have been tearing my hair out over this problem for a few days now and cant seem to get anywhere.

I have a machine installed with SuSE 9.0, Hylafax and an eicon diva server BRI 2M card. I downloaded the eicon drivers and installed them fine, used their utilities to setup and configure the card and I can use the bundled test fax server and it all works fine. I have also setup hylafax to use faxCAPI as per the faxaddmodem script. it all appears to be configured correctly, however when I run c2faxrecv -v -q "/var/spool/fax" it appears to run and set the card up but it doesnt. The card does not answer the call and nothing is logged to the files even though I have if I try to send a fax I get the correct number of pages however they are are blank.

If I look at the eicon diagnostics I can see that running c2faxrecv increments the application count so it looks as though it should work - but as I say no fax tome when I call the server manually, and the line drops after a second or two.

Has anyone got this card working? if so - how?

Sam

Winckworth Sherwood Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR Telephone 020 7593 5000 Fax 020 7593 5099

Confidentiality
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

Caution
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

Regulation
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

Partners
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at www.winckworths.co.uk

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions