[hylafax-users] How to Capture information from Hylafax Server before it writes into xferfaxlog file.

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate, if someone in the group can tell me/give me information
as to how to capture the sendfax log information before Hylafax Server writes into xferfaxlog file.

My requirement is
After Hylafax server invokes sendfax command to send a fax to some number it will(hylafax server)writes log information into xferfaxlog file.
The log contains information like commid,modem line,jobtag,timetaken etc. of that  particulr fax.
I want to capture these values and insert into database.
I can read this info from xferfaxlog file but i want to capture the values after the fax was sent,before it write into log file b'coz  the server takes some time (around one min) to enter this information into log file after the fax was sent. so i need caputure the values before write into xferfaxlog file. How can capture tese values.

Thanks and Regards
Bose

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now