Re: [hylafax-users] client/server hylafax protocol

There is no "document" describing the protocol definitively.  Having
someone contribute this would definately be usefull.

The source for the hfaxd protocol is in the hfaxd directory. Look at
Parser.c++.

If you give the command "HELP" when connected to hfaxd, it will give you
the command/etc.

If you use -vvv for faxalter/faxstat/faxrm/sendfax, you can see them in
use.

a.

* 7253146@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <7253146@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031202 09:41]:

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,