[hylafax-users] Notify.awk + pdf or png, bmp, etc

Hi, list!
please, somebody has one script of notify.awk that they send the notifications with the archive in pdf or image:  tiff, png, bmp, etc that functions.
I have a copy of script of the message:  http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-06/msg00190.php, and I am trying to reformulate script therefore it does not obtain to send the notification email, but if somebody will have one ready one that it functions, informs to me!

Sem mais,
Marcos Paulo Leme da Silva
Depto.Sistemas - M.L.Gomes Advogados
cpd.marcos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx