[hylafax-users] Still unable to receive incoming faxes via e-mail

I am still unable to receive incoming faxes via e-mail.

I am using the original FaxDispatch file with one line added to print incoming faxes. I have tried sending to the default address (faxmaster) as well as myaddress@xxxxxxxxxxxx as well as just myaddress. The HylaFax host is the mail server, and the faxcron scripts manage to successfully send usage reports to me each night as they run.

My setup is this:

RH 8.0, HylaFax 4.1.7 (4.1.8 on the way), Communigate Pro mail server software with SMTP AUTH enabled.

I assume that the problem I have is due to either Communigate (i Doubt it) or SMTP AUTH (More likely). The main curiosity is that the nightly scripts for HylaFax successfully send me the usage reports when they run, but the FaxDispatch does not successfully send anything.

Any ideas, please let me know,

Tom

PS: Other than setting up another e-mail account for the list, how can I keep my address off of the web archive for the list? Spammers seem to harvest it quite quickly. (I already set up an alias, but when I post the mail goes out with my normal address on it, and often gets sent to the moderator....)