Re: [hylafax-users] Auto Printing Only Prints First Page of Fax

With tiff2ps, -2 generates level II postscript instead of level I.

If you had a big enough fax, level2 would probably fail then too.

Strange that it turns out grey though in level2.

Have you tried to see the postscript it produces, and it looks fine in
postscript viewers?

* Frank Griffith <glassdude45@xxxxxxxxx> [031201 12:16]: