[hylafax-users]

I have a data-driven application that automatically creates pdf reports and faxes them. The application is Java based and uses the gnu-hylafax-0.0.7 classes.  The Hylafax v4.1.5 alpha 023 fax server is on a SunOS box.

Once in a while the PDF to PS conversion fails on a single report and a fax job fails.  My question is, when it fails, how can I determine which faxes where successfully faxed? The failure message states some faxes where submitted for transmission:

<...>
    ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
purged when this job is removed.  Documents may also be manually
removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.

Filename                 Size Type
docq/doc3898.ps          7324 PostScript
docq/doc3899.ps          7123 PostScript
docq/doc3900.ps          7144 PostScript
docq/doc3901.ps          7161 PostScript
docq/doc3902.ps          7148 PostScript
docq/doc3903.ps          7104 PostScript
docq/doc3904.ps          7164 PostScript
docq/doc3905.ps          7133 PostScript

Were these documents successfully faxed or are faxes sent only if all pdfs successfully convert to ps?

Thanks,
-Jeff

Confidentiality Notice: