Re: [hylafax-users] WinPrintHylaFAX Client

> --- Frank Griffith <glassdude45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks. That's terrific info. But doesn't WHFC
>> require a couple of extra things be loaded on the
>> computer.
>
> Well, for what I know and to start faxing, you only
> need WHFC and install a special local printer to use
> as a filter. Read here the documentation
>
> http://www.uli-eckhardt.de/whfc/1.2/docu/index.shtml
>
>> Our IT guys are totally against this.
>
> Your IT guys only know what is a mouse...

I find it peculiar and hypocritical that you would insult an IT
department, when YOU are the one who is suggesting a completely different
FAX client than the one in question -- due to your total ignorance of the
one that is the original subject of the inquiry.

Perhaps you'd consider it appropriate when you ask a question about
HylaFAX if you got responses saying "No, you should use the FAX program
built in to Windows.  Don't want to?  Well, you must be stupid."  However,
not everybody finds this helpful.