[hylafax-users] PAM authentication

Hello all,

Since several days in company I work almost all the services are authorize
via LDAP. Only few are still alone. The biggest problem I found is how to
start Hylafax authentication via LDAP which has hfax.hosts file and
user:password rows. I started googl'ing about Hylafax and PAM but found only
one message - which was also question - is it possible to start auth Hylafax
with PAM.
Please, developers from Hylafax team or other people is it possible to do
such thing?

Thanks,
Marcin